Thursday, November 3, 2011

S2 and Honcast concerning Complexity



                For the last few days the forums have been flooded with threads surrounding Complexity dropping their team and whether or not Honcast had some sort of involvement in their decision. We all know this community sucks (derived from the nature of the game), but it’s silly that people are going to go against the one organization fighting to keep HoN’s competitive scene alive.


               It has been proven time and time again that S2 is a lack luster company that is always 4 steps behind LoL, Dota 2, etc. Reacting rather than pro-acting, a definition used to describe the difference between a 1700 player and a 1900+ player. PAINTITGOLD brought up some good points about the poor admin work done by Breaky and Phil. I cannot agree more, they have been terrible admins and in a text conversation I had with Breaky on Skype he agreed.


Peter “Peterpandam” Dager: well... you guys are bad admins


Nick "breakycpk" Caras: let me ask oyu this peter
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: do you thikn us being bad admins
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: legitimately screwed over col for the whole NASL season?
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: trying to get an unbiased opinion here
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: and well he doesn't even show anywhere close to the whole story / tells lies for his benefit
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: but from what you know, how would u answer that


Peter “Peterpandam” Dager: No.
Peter “Peterpandam” Dager: But you were obviously too "busy" to serve as admins atleast for the first 3 weeks on NASL.
Peter “Peterpandam” Dager: You were unable to do the job you signed up for and for that you should "man up" about.


Nick "breakycpk" Caras: see that is ultimately the unfortunate thing
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: I never did sign up to be an admin
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: I never wanted to be one.. but was basically forced too because of the situation
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: but for what was on the table, I thought IW as around and did all I could
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: its just unfortunate that isn't as noticable I guess
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: put it this way... If I didn't step into the role I did with being the event organizer / head admin... the NASL most likely would not have happened at all
Nick "breakycpk" Caras: I am not saying that is a good excuse btw, I know I wasn't the best admin and I never honestly have pretended to be... but I feel like I did a lot more than paintitgold clearly tries to portray

             I’m not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but I do feel bad for Complexity, even Se busca, because this is a devastating turn of events for these guys. Similar to their position when I found out I had lost my spot on tdM I was crushed, everything I worked for pulled out from underneath me at the last minute. Luckily I found my new team INFS, but for the coL guys they’re unfortunately just out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment