Thursday, July 24, 2014

Blog Post #1

First off I want to say thanks for subscribing. I've recently had a lot of time on my hands so I started to stream and play NEL/MM so I decided to stream! I really appreciate the number of viewers I have been getting after Starladder and I am glad you enjoy my stream enough to susbcribe. I will do my best to continue to stream regularly for you guys but do understand I am incredibly busy.

Anyways onto the blog. What's going on with ppd?

This week we have been super busy with matches. Saturday we played for 9 hours straight and on Sunday we played nearly 7. Luckily we were able to win all of our matches against opponents such as Alliance, NaR, Liquid, RvG, SNA, and maybe someone else.

Overall the drafts were pretty standard, we've been playing around with offlane void and practicing a TON of Io (Wisp). After losing to DK at SL we realized the potential of this hero and I am looking forward to exploring his capabilities.

We just secured our trip to Germany for ESL with a 3-1 victory over Team Liquid so we are all excited for that. From what I've heard Germany is an amazing place and playing in the World Cup Stadium will probably be a memory I will never forget. In the next few weeks I believe we will be finishing up our Dreamleague and Summit qualifiers. June will indeed be busy but we are ready to prove ourselves on LAN after a disappointing 3rd place at SL.

This was kind of an introductory blog post and I am doing this last minute after two busy days. Posts will continue bimonthly (twice a month) so look forward to the next post! #BLEEDBLUE

Also I understand someone will probably leak the blogs but o well. Exclusive first priority for my subscribers! Also emotes will be up this week, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Visit here for free Free Itunes gift cards

    ReplyDelete